NTX Celtic joins 13 other foremost soccer clubs in the formation of the Red River National Premier League (NPL).
The Red River NPL league comprises of clubs from Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Kansas.
The NPL leagues were created to elevate and change the competitive youth soccer landscape.
NPLs are independent leagues, unified under one national competition platform, and based on a common technical framework designed to improve long-term player development. The NPL provides a platform:
- focused on long-term player development
- for the country’s top soccer clubs, allowing consistent, meaningful high-level games appropriately scheduled with higher training-to-game ratios
- that allows players to be scouted and evaluated by U.S. Soccer National Staff and Technical Advisors
- that is designed and structured by the clubs, based on the needs of the clubs
- that provides an avenue for qualification for the NPL Finals.
Join us in congratulating our whole Club family in the stellar accomplishment!